What are the essentials of bamboo stick incense
1. Lighting incense (burning incense should not be blown out by mouth, but can be shaken back and forth for a while);
2. Hold the fragrant pole between the middle and forefinger of both hands, and put the fragrant tail on the thumb.
3. Arrange the head of Xiangtouping to the holy image of Buddha and Bodhisattva in front of your chest.
4. Raise your fragrance and eyebrows again.
5. Put aside three actions.
6. Use the left hand to insert. The first incense insertion center meditates "raising Buddha" together, the second incense insertion on the right side, the third incense insertion on the left side, and the second incense insertion on the right side.
7. After inserting incense, he closed his hands and meditated, "May this scent cloud go directly to the Three Treasures'House, and plead for great charity and happiness to all living beings."
At present, most of the incense on the market, such as thread incense, plate incense and bamboo stick incense, mostly rarely participate in some combustion-supporting agents such as sulfur. The policy is to prepare incense products with combustion-supporting agents for calming down the burning process. In the case of dampness or hypoxia, it is not easy to calm down, but this kind of fragrance will release harmful substances in the process of burning, not to be used indoors, not to mention permanent indoor use!
All the fragrances offered in our store are used to inhibit the use of sulphur and other chemicals, and to inhibit the use of harmful health preparations. All materials are natural, so in the process of burning our fragrances, the fire is weak, and it is easy to extinguish in the case of dampness or lack of oxygen. This necessitates that the user must store the fragrance in a cool and dry place at the time of storage, to prevent dampness! __________